October 5th – 7th, 2018
3rd – 6th Grade
It is our desire to teach, show and grow children to come to know and love Jesus and want to live out their belief in God and develop faith that will last a lifetime. We bring this hope to life through our various Children’s Ministries – Sunday School, children’s church, children’s choir, Bible Drills, Wednesday worship ministries, camps/retreats, summer activities, family oriented worship opportunities, etc. Come see, sing, shout, speak, dance, laugh, create and worship with us!
We have a full staff in our nursery on Sunday mornings, Sunday night and Wednesday night worship.
Sunday Mornings 9:00 a.m. – ages 3, 4 and 5 years old. Your preschooler will engage in laughter, music, excitement, and learning in a fresh way as he/she discovers how precious and special God has made each of them. God has made us special and He did it on PURPOSE!! Children’s Church Director: Karen Shelby
- 2 years old: Janie & Jimmy Coombs
- 3-4 years old: Stacy Spink, Sue Carter & Suzette Haynes
Wednesday Night Ministries (August – May):
- 5:30-6:30 – 3 years – Kindergarten Choir: Rena Haynes & Holly Cook
- 6:30-7:30 – 3 years – Kindergarten (girls)- Princess Class: Saratha Coombs
- 3 years – Kindergarten (boys) – Warrior Class – Molly Lewellen & Ellie Smith
1st Grade through 3rd Grade Ministries:
Each of our classes have at least two teachers in each room who work together to plan Sunday School lessons, choir songs & teaching environment that makes children excited about learning to love Jesus.
- K-1st grade Sunday school: Emily Wilkerson & Lisa Simpson
- 2nd – 3rd grade Sunday school: Dale & Liz Smith
- Wednesday night ministries (August-May)
- 5:30-6:30 – 1st – 6th grade Choir: Donna Griffin, Emily Wilkerson, Debbie Davis
- 6:30-7:30 – 1st – 3rd grade Kidstown!!: Ambra Childers, Emily Wilkerson
During the months of August-May supper is served from 5:00 – 6:00 and children eat free.
Summer Activities on Sunday & Wednesday nights 6:30-7:30 (June & July)
4th Grade through 6th grade ministries:
Each of our classes has at least two teachers in each room who work together to serve, encourage and teach. The children will learn why they believe, what they believe, and how to live it in everyday life.
Sunday school: Burt & Scottie Wilkerson
Wednesday night ministries (August – May):
- 5:30-6:30 – 4th-6th grade Choir: Donna Griffin, Emily Wilkerson, Debbie Davis
- 6:30-7:30 – 4th-6th grade: “Fuel” class: Debbie Davis, Bradley Bullock, Donna Griffin
During the month of August-May supper is served from 5:00 – 6:00 and children eat free.
Summer activities on Sunday and Wednesday nights 6:30-7:30 (June & July)
Bible Drills 4th-6th grade Wednesday nights 6:30 – 7:30 – October-April
We go on several outings during the year like a fall camping trip, summer Bible Club, Red Barn play day, family baseball games, water parks, skating, etc.